FOR PREDICTABLE SAFETY CONCEPTS.
We perform the required tests on the reliability of your plant. Our examination covers conformity and installation, including documentation of means of production that are used in endangered zones. We only use particularly qualified staff members as specified by the Industrial Safety Regulation §14.
THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Concepts for maintenance determine the whole organization process, the number of required stages of maintenance and the tasks in which they need to be implemented.
- Assistance for developing measuring procedures of process control facilities, whose function needs to be inspected in regular time periods (e.g. guards and monitoring devices).
- Preparation of measuring plans for conducting investigators (e.g. TÜV, maintenance) to review if required functionality of process control facilities are met.
- In explosion-endangered areas according to §§14, 15 Industrial Safety Regulation (BetrSichV).
- According to DIN VDE 0165.